Sunday, August 19, 2007

Getting to know you,
Getting to know all about you.
Getting to like you,
Getting to hope you like me.


Work was tiring, we got split up for the afternoon shift but the sales upstairs jumped by around $500! :D :D :D That made up for the lousy shift. The night shift downstairs was good though, we made more than $2600. Too bad we don't get commission, huh.

Hasyim had to leave after that but he was such a darling, he picked me up after my night shift with lots of food and sent me home. Tomorrow my mom and sis will be watching The King and I and I'm kinda jealous because I'm starting to get addicted to the songs and scenes.

Tomorrow's going to be a very very busy day what with tuition at 9am followed by 2 shifts at work.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: