Saturday, August 18, 2007

Words make me hot.

I'm in my room, facing the balcony. Outside, the wind is sharp and crisp yet take in a refreshing, deep, breath and it soothes your nerves. The sky is light grey, with the slightest touch of blue and the smell of rain lingers in the air. It feels so serene.

This is my favourite moment - the calm before the storm.

On second thought, since I have to go to work later, please don't rain, please please please.

Music & Lyrics is a really sweet movie! I know this is long overdue, but I've only just seen it despite having the dvd since Jakarta. Even now, I watched it over the course of a few days, in bits and pieces because I've been really really tired, and I haven't had much free time, but even that didn't distract from how nice the movie was.

I think my favourite scene has got to be when he told her former lover off. It was so sweet - at that time, they still barely knew each other yet he knew her well enough to stand up for her and that was amazing. :) It's such a feel good movie.

What else? Oh yes. Watched Rush Hour 3 with Hasyim I think two days ago. It was filled with lots of laughter. Some parts seemed deep but "my brother from another mother" always saves the day, huh? Worth the moolah. Oh and after that, we managed to sneak into another cinema to catch the last [and sweetest] bit of License to Wed.

Work later. Am tired! Yesterday night, Esplanade was packed because of the fireworks. We were in the theatre foyer and we could hear all the booms from the fireworks but not the fireworks themselves, haha. At least my mom and sis managed to clinch tickets. My sister said she recorded it but I haven't seen the video. Hasyim and I got split up at work because they wanted to try to push sales in another booth and apparently we're too good. ;) Oh! And the cashier and I had to don King and I t-shirts to try to push more sales, haha.

Tuition tomorrow morning, followed by work at noon til midnight. SEE what I mean by being really busy? But nevermind, I'll be rich at the end of the month. :D

Past few days have been emotional but all's good now. :) I've been updating my little muse diary alot and reading through very old entries, and yeah, my mind's alot clearer now. Spent quite a bit crying on the phone with Hasyim [poor baby - what an issue he had to help me resolve] which helped me articulate my thoughts and later, Huda's words did more than just pick us both up. :) I remember feeling tons better the next morning and even found myself humming I'm feelin' so good in the shower, haha.

Love.

No comments: