Thursday, August 16, 2007

Times Square can't shine as bright as you.

Hey there Delilah
I've got so much left to say
If every simple song I wrote to you
Would take your breath away
I'd write it all
Even more in love with me you'd fall
We'd have it all.

I miss the company of girls. Ooh! I signed up for Cardio Sculpting under the Health & Fitness Club - it's every Tuesdays, 7-8pm. 10 sessions for $40 is pretty cheap, isn't it? The only problem [which didn't occur to me when I signed up] would be when fasting starts, haha. I'll probably break for a drink then continue or something.

Am meeting Hasyim later, and I can't wait for that! You know, International Relations yesterday was tough! Especially cause I have no History background. When you state your intent to become a PS major, it's alright, but when you're in a room full of other PS majors, you get a little.. intimidated. Haha.

Psychology seems interesting as well. I really want to find my niche and excel in that. I don't think I'm doing very well in PS but it seems like a pretty good choice, what with the job scope and all.

I miss everyone! Grrr!

No comments: