Saturday, June 2, 2007

I wear a halo when you look at me.

I never promised you a ray of light
I never promised there'd be sunshine everyday
I give you everything I have, the good, the bad

Why do you put me on a pedestal
I'm so up high that I can't see the ground below
So help me down you've got it wrong
I don't belong there.


One good thing that's coming out of all this is that the three of us are getting closer, haha.

So alright, I'm off in a bit to meet Hasyim and get lightsticks. By tonight, the finalizations for Fright Night will be completed and the ever-changing list of helpers will hopefully stick.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope the fright night thing went smoothly for you. And again, I apologise for not being able to be there..

if not for the exams, I would have grasp the chance immediately and would finally be able to meet you in person for the first time...

-in

Ira said...

Haha, thanks babe! :) You still helped by referring me to that guy, heh. Haha yeah, we should meet up some time soon!