Friday, June 15, 2007

Lips of an Angel.

I'll be leaving for Jakarta on the 26th for about a week and a week upon my return, will be heading for Pulau Redang. After that, it's back to KL. I'm not quite looking forward to the former as it's more of an obligatory trip, and I doubt I'll have much fun because I'll probably be the youngest, visiting complete strangers.

I don't have much of a choice though, I have to go. It was a funny, emotional night we had last night which consisted of me coming up with a list of reasons why I didn't want to go and which ended with my dad hugging a crying me. It seems like no big deal now, but yesterday, it was an enormous deal. :P

So okay. Maybe there are some things daughters have to do for their mothers.

Today, I did nothing but read. Read, read and read. I have a headache now [well not anymore, after I popped painkillers] but I'm eager to finish up the book. It's not bad. There are other Irish writers who are good but this one makes for an interesting read as well.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 comments:

Husna Ahmad Sany said...

NOOOOOOO not leaving on my birthday are you?? when the world is a happyhappy place. haha. oh well, hope u will be happy on both trips ya. :)

Ira said...

Hahaha, you still have Hakim! :)

Anonymous said...

i heard dis is a good book :) hope u enjoying it!

So good seh, asik kluar spore je hehehe

fazzy

Ira said...

Yeah it was a pretty fab read. Neh, it's not so much like I want to go but I have to go, hehe.