Saturday, June 2, 2007

The Sweet Escape

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Sometimes, in the midst of everything, it's nice knowing that there are people there for you. An unexpected message from an unexpected someone showing they care is always sweet. In the end, it's your friends who make it all worth it. Acknowledgement from strangers amounts to nothing compared to the support you get from the people who matter.

And of course, Hasyim's always there for me at the end of the day.

I'm just putting in this final burst of effort for that one night. After that, it's auf wiedersehen for me. I've been keeping mum about this for quite some time and have given it much thought. It's not simply a case of bad attitude nor is it so much about loyalty among friends. It's not even a case of giving credit where it's due because none of us asked for it.

It's a case of bad judgement and a bad call, with no move to make ammends leading to my decision to stay away.

No comments: