Friday, May 11, 2007

BOO!

Today I did kickboxing and man, I didn't realize how much I missed it. Kay, confession time: When the class was about to start, I was like, "Uh oh," referring to my previous experiences at kb where it really [and I mean really] tired you out. But when it did start, I realized how much I enjoyed the shouts from the other women and the aggresiveness on a whole. I think the instructor just now was really good too. There was once during the abs-conditioning bit where he really pushed me and he went, "Can you feel it?" To which I replied, "Uh..yeah," [cause by that time I was trying to persevere through burning abs] and I think he was amused because he kept asking, heh. And his words [some of encouragement] throughout the workout were pretty funny and I especially loved the way he actually went through technique.

The funniest and most amazing thing happened when I walked into Amore though. I bumped into the girl I was tutoring! We started talking and she mentioned her dad's in the travel agency business and I mentioned my mom was looking for one and it turns out that the previous agency they had was the one my mom always frequented! Not only that but I think her dad also does something with another organization which always holds events at where my dad is currently working. Now is that a coincidence or is that a coincidence? Haha.

So tomorrow we're going for Hip Hop together. Hurray, now I have a friend. :)

Anyway I just came home. Met Hasyim after work then we headed to the beach for dinner and a stroll. Made friends with a cat along the way too, haha.

I am, exhausted.

No comments: