Thursday, May 17, 2007

Hey Julie,

Sometimes I catch myself staring into space
Counting down the hours 'til I get to see your face


I'm in a feel-good mood. You know, I wish I could cook. I want to be one of those people who can salvage even the nastiest of nasty [haha] instead of being among the few who create the nasty.

Anyway I cleared my table. It's alot cleaner now! Doesn't look like the messy picture you see on your right anymore! Hahaha, but that's just cause I stuffed loads of items into the drawers.

You know, I really hope to visit France. :) Maybe in a year's time? Who knows - that dream might just come true.

And because I'm just bored...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I want to be one of those people who can salvage even the nastiest of nasty [haha] instead of being among the few who create the nasty. "


i'm like that! i can salvage anything (read above).

ok i don't Really cook, but i'm sure i'm one of those people. i Feel like i'm one of them, you know, gifted chefs and all. i just can't be bothered. which is such a pitiful waste of my talent.


i'm serious..i'm sure i'm actually a great cook! :)


meghna

Ira said...

Hahaha as always, gotta be the indian in us! Then one day you gotta invite me to your house and we..err, I mean you - cook!

=)

Anonymous said...

no la. we're also supposed to be hospitable. i'll let you partake in the cooking.
:D

meghna

Ira said...

Wahaha, at least you didn't say "potluck"! =D

I'll hold you to your word!