Sunday, May 13, 2007

Let Me Love You - Mario.




Everywhere you go they stop and stare,
Cause you're bad and it shows.
From your head to your toes,
Out of control,
Baby you know.




I don't know what possessed me to go online and search for this video all over again. And I know this is kinda an old song, but I love it. I like the part towards the end when he dances with her, but I can't help but go, "Hands off, bitch!" Haha :D

Ooh, we just watched Cages on Hallmark. That movie was really moving, and I like the photography. Kay, I don't know the correct term for it, but I like the images and all. It's a local production and it was impressive.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SHAHIRA!
what's the amore site? it sounds fun! just can't be too pricey man. i'd rather eat or shop;)

meghna

Ira said...

Heyy. I forgot the exact add, but google "amorefitness" and you should get it.

XQ and Zibs are members as well. ;)

Ira said...

Oh yeah, they have student packages too. :D