Saturday, May 12, 2007

YA.

Tomorrow is Shah's birthday and he has field camp. :( But whatever it is, hope he's happy. Kay that might be wishful thinking, so I just hope he's... content. He taught me the importance and depth to that word.

Apart from everything, I think with my period looming, I have all these emotions raging underneath me so I'm in a mixed up personal state. I feel like I need to write things out, to clear my thoughts. Feels like forever since I last wrote a deep entry, heh.

But now's not the time.

Like, wow. Time sure flies, doesn't it? Sometimes I wonder what the future will bring. When I do, I always wonder what will happen if I cross paths with someone from my past - what we will remember, how we will pick up from there. I wonder if my life now will seem like it's from another life. That term was used in a movie I caught on Hallmark recently: when the girl was reluctant to give up her baby for adoption, the lady simply told her that in a few years, it'll all seem as though it's from someone else's life. Don't some things feel that way at times? It's so easy to get swept away with the tide. Or when you visit an old place or hear an old song, doesn't it suddenly bring back all the memories? As the memories flood back, so does the awkwardness: you don't know quite how to act anymore. My mom recently told me certain tales about her youth that I'm having trouble [but also fun] connecting to the "conservative" lady I know, haha. It makes me wonder whether all these experiences and escapades of mine will be long gone when I'm older.

K whatever, told you this isn't a night for clear thoughts.

No comments: