Friday, May 25, 2007

Kiss me, smile for me.

Whoot!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Hello world, I'm in KL!

I think I like it here, everything seems so different and more exciting, somehow. Although we haven't been going out much, tomorrow we're going on the huge ferris wheel, so yay! The kids are [surprisingly] lovable, and so innocent that it's so amusing.

I think I'm going to have alot to do when I get back to Singapore, regarding PB but hopefully everything will pull through for that. Over the course of the next few months, I'll be going overseas alot more. Initially I was reluctant to even come to KL but now I love it here. :D

Yesterday we shopped at Masjid India in the morning [where I snapped the picture above] and in the afternoon went over to MidValley. I finally got my MAC lipbalm. :) It's so much fun browsing with my mom, trying to "irritate" rude salesgirls along the way and stuff, HAHA. Can't believe how sporting my mom is.

Oh! And I've finished one of my library books! I started with the Cathy Kelly one, of course. It's hard to deny the urge to read a novel by one of your favourite authors. :D

Technically I have 2 more KL trips, 1 Jakarta trip and a potential trip to Morocco coming up. Seems like alot, doesn't it? I don't have to go for all that, but my mom's free and she might want company. Let's just hope the trip to Morocco happens. :)

Results will be out tomorrow. I'm not expecting much because I know I didn't do too well especially for that political science module - but - you know how even though you don't expect much, you can't suppress that faint glimmer of hope that somehow it will all still be okay? Yeppers. So, let's pray it'll be okay.

I wonder if I'll ever see you again.

No comments: